I open strong box thingies, game freezes to process stuff, I'm dead

its not the pc fault

just bad optimization (stuff is probably loaded from a big compressed archive) and no preloading
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Amiag wrote:
its not the pc fault

just bad optimization (stuff is probably loaded from a big compressed archive) and no preloading

So why am I not experiencing any slowdown or freezing?
keep studying you might find out
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
I already know whats going on :P

Everyone else needs to do some studying. I'm not saying the game is properly optimized by the way, because it probably isn't - but nevertheless, if it was an issue 100% GGG's end it would effect everyone and not a very small percentage and you can't tell me otherwise obviously.
Had a fracture map with sea witches from a Zana quest and Bricked it by killing everything that spawned immediately from burn prolif. Tried getting back in every time I just DC'ed, Strongboxes too strong apparently.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
_wuv_ wrote:
open the box and move out of the way

which part of "game freezes" dont u understand?

Changing 32bit os to 64bit os helped a lot me on strongbox freezes. Game crashes ended aswell.

Specs (crap comp)

i5 3***k
ram 8gb
hdd
geforce gtx 560ti
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
pengant wrote:
I already know whats going on :P

Everyone else needs to do some studying. I'm not saying the game is properly optimized by the way, because it probably isn't - but nevertheless, if it was an issue 100% GGG's end it would effect everyone and not a very small percentage and you can't tell me otherwise obviously.

You are the minority. Stop pretending like there's no problem just because you're not experiencing it. Every few days a new thread pops up about rogue exile strongbox freezes.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
It does lag sometimes, so it's best to use lightning warp.
Seems like pengant obviously thinks he is right no matter what despite what the mass majority think. Quite an open mind you have there...or wait... It is a fact that this game has severe poor optimization and there is simply no denying it. Strongboxes do freeze/lag often and sometimes even for me. Lately it seems like the game freeze spikes more often and sometimes I also get crash errors in the middle of playing. It may be due to the new Master's expansion and that's what a lot of people seem to think as well. Don't tell me this crap that it's my "crap" computer because all of my friends and everyone I know experience this as well. We can only hope that GGG will improve this game's optimization sometime soon in the future along with introducing more servers in different locations. But I wouldn't be too hopeful about it as their budget isn't exactly that high.
Last edited by dezahp on Oct 7, 2014, 1:46:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info