poe xyz=derp?

i click search item helm with 1 prop #to maximums life click search shows zero results....take off life cick search shows plenty of helms WITH LIFE..........wtf????? how does poe xyz work than???
Post link to search that failed.
Are you sure you searched for the life as an Explicit mod?
If you put it in Implicit it won't show any helm.
Also there's a difference between "# to maximum life" and "% increased maximum life"
It works right, you must've had something entered wrong. I've done that myself many times. Usually it is when I leave the base item type from a previous search and try to find a unique. I do that a lot.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
User error clearly.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
i tried for rings seems to work but when i tried for boots/helm/gloves nop nothing it just doesnt search if i use life as a mod
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Aug 22, 2014, 2:04:59 PM
Post a screenshot of what your search form looks like.
derp
omg derp me........deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp i now understand that i was trying to look for items like base propertie life...no wonder i could not find boots/gloves/armors/etc they dont have base life as rings...=DEEEEEEEERP
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Aug 23, 2014, 1:25:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info