Thanks GGG!

Given the amount of shit you guys get daily for not paying attention to PvP, I was surprised to see how many PvP-focused changes there were this patch. I'm pretty impressed considering the amount of other stuff you guys had going on. These are the ones I can list

- Sarn Arena Rank & /ladder
- Flasks renewed on death in Sarn Arena
- Removal of automatic Animate Guardian in 1v1
- Conversion Trap changes
- Blind nerf
- Block Reduction node & gem nerf

Looks like it's time to get off the hate train. If they can do all this while distracted from PvP, imagine what they will do when they're focused ;)

But fuck you for that ES "fix"

Rhys for President

Bhai
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Aug 22, 2014, 11:52:15 AM
animate guardian doesnt work in 1v1? THat doesnt sound like a fix for anyone lol. It was never a problem and some builds utilized it well. The only problem was animate guardian constantly summoning in sarn arena. Just summon it and it works! This fixes sarn arena, its probably because the snapshotting fix too and adjustments to the items maybe?

next big fix, reduce the cool down on /oos for PvP instances!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Aug 22, 2014, 3:04:03 AM
You have to summon it apparently
I want to second the general appreciation.

This patch has been phenomenal for pvp and i'm really happy with how balanced things have turned out so far during my duels
Last edited by Pillowapnts on Aug 22, 2014, 2:51:41 PM
I can't disagree. The ES nerf was justified though. GGG did a good job with this patch/expansion. The balance is almost there and almost everyone has pants now.

Whats left to fix:

Puncture traps = annoying as shit (in sarn mostly) and lazy
Molten shell/Tempest shield = still stupid
Supporter pack quality armor sets at the MTX store without the supporter pack price tag.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 22, 2014, 6:12:55 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
I can't disagree. The ES nerf was justified though. GGG did a good job with this patch/expansion. The balance is almost there and almost everyone has pants now.

Whats left to fix:

Puncture traps = annoying as shit (in sarn mostly) and lazy
Molten shell/Tempest shield = still stupid
Supporter pack quality armor sets at the MTX store without the supporter pack price tag.

I don't think the ES nerf was justified, especially since it wasn't made for balance reasons at all but rather consistency with how quality on items is supposed to work. However, %ES on rings should actually do a lot to bring back effective ES numbers to what they used to be.

Too many ways to destroy traps, and if you don't destroy or dodge it, staunching flask (though I bet you can out-regen puncture damage with these new HP flasks/flask nodes).

Molten shell pretty stupid. Needs to have implicit crit or base damage lowered, possibly with an added knockback effect. No problems with tempest shield. Cap lightning res + topaz.... you also have spell block (saffell's) and spell dodge.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Aug 22, 2014, 9:12:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info