What class is the most fun?

I think my two favourites so far are ranger and duelist. The ranger is a bit of a glass cannon, but I haven't set up my duelist to deal very well (yet) with monsters that run away... and I hate it when monsters run away - THEY MUST DIE!

So yeah, probably ranger as favourite :)
Ranger has faster ias? Or the weapons it uses has?
Drum
Bassline
Music
DiscoRecord
I want to play every class :D
May The Key Be With You!
Arcane for sure, magic rules! ^^
Ranger IMO.

Speaking from experience and not speculation.
I will tell you when i get my fucking piece of shit Beta Key, ok?
http://www.xfire.com/profile/z3r0c00l22/
You already flushed it. Seriously, grow up a bit.

I like ranger, most games I do, keeps you on your toes - will like a lot better after the evasion fix. Duelist is an iffy char, might be good str dual wielding, otherwise is pretty much limited to shield+ 1h wep (right now). I kinda like templar, decent 'battle mage' type. I highly doubt I'll use witch,more dps than templar assuming both are casters, but more fragile...I'd rather have they mix of melee and spells.

I didn't list marauder, cuz I almost never play that class type.

But, as has been said...really depends on what you like.

Based on videos, I think I'm going to have a tough time decided what kind of character I want to play, hehe.

Had the same problem in Titan Quest.
Witch - because I always go for mages/necros/summoners/INT based classes. I guess I have a fetish for squishy, and/or "lazy" classes. >.>
Last edited by lupasvasile on Oct 9, 2011, 1:51:06 PM
Fun is a very subjective term. Some people enjoy staying at range and shoot their enemies with bows. And some people like me prefer using magic to let the zombies bite the dust.

as far as i could see there are some frost spells in this game but i wonder how efficient are other spells. will i be able to play a dark magic type of sorcerer that has more spells besides summoning zombies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info