[1.2.0] - 7 aura, low life, summoner

Update/current thoughts:

Quality on aura gems seemed to be useless at first glance, but after having run Death and Taxes, I noticed that the only time my Zombies died was when I ran too far away from them when avoiding danger, so I came to the conclusion that my auras were falling off of them and hence resulting in their dying. Quality on Raise Spectre also appeared to be useless, but I noticed that as zombies seem to be able to keep up with me as I run, spectres tend to lag behind, so I've decided to use the 20% quality vendor recipe and to begin leveling my Raise Spectre gem back to 20. I'm currently using a spare level 18 as a substitute until it's leveled. Although I'm missing the quantity from my legacy rare ring, Shav's Revelation is providing such a big increase in survivability that my clear speed has increased tremendously. Bleeding is no longer detrimental (as long as I'm paying close attention), nor are other degen effects such as chaos damage and ignite (sitting at approximately 650 energy shield regeneration per second). I suspect that if someone were to make a budget version of this build, Springleaf and/or Araku Tiki would be viable budget substitutions.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
What's your ES with full MF gear?
"
What's your ES with full MF gear?

If I take off my Shavronne's Revelation and equip
instead, then I'm sitting at about 5.6k es and 390 regen per second, which I haven't had any issues running up to 76 maps with, although I have to play a little bit more carefully because bleeding can kill my character if I run carelessly (although the quicksilver flask of staunching helps with that tremendously), but when I replace that ring with the Shav's, my es goes up to 6k and my regen jumps to 650, which makes my character far more durable, at the expense of losing the 16% iiq.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Sep 3, 2014, 3:41:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info