Nearly all my builds are lack luster and incapable of 73+ maps now. .

"
Bushido74 wrote:
"
fsk1989 wrote:
DD nerf was waaaaay over the top... It deals the same amount of base damage than flameblast. It is also slower (comparable speed at a 3 stack flameblast cast!), akward to use and doesnt scale with spell modifiers.

It ruined my fishymancer remake that ive been perfecting since closed beta. Im really disapointed too with how GGG butchered the spell...

Yep my only good build capable of farming dom with mf gear. I wanted to reach 78 maps, I just spend all my currency to gear it reach end game, but now it's shit now. I will not be able to reach high level maps and it take forever to kill dom. I give the one-finger solute to GGG. I will never spend a dime on this game EVER again.

Yeah my flame totem MFer is barely able to kill Dom as it is. It takes just way too long. I had a decent setup before with a build I just made. It worked out great in the end and I spent what few regrets I had to fine tune it. Now it's just unbearable so it will sit back until the master theorycrafters get stuff going haha.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Here's a thought, if you're having trouble, take OFF the IIR/IIQ gear and wear combat gear.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"

Yeah my flame totem MFer is barely able to kill Dom as it is. It takes just way too long. I had a decent setup before with a build I just made. It worked out great in the end and I spent what few regrets I had to fine tune it. Now it's just unbearable so it will sit back until the master theorycrafters get stuff going haha.

Same here, I lost the will to play my low life RF Flame Totem build. Not only did they take away my ability to use haste (which I didn't mind dropping ~1k tooltip DPS), they made it almost impossible for me to use RF.

I suspect part of the problem with these "balance" changes is that our builds are not popular enough to be in GGG's radar when they're nerfing stuff. They didn't think about what would happen to our build. Heck, the build I used I created by myself and there were no guides for it in the forum.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
"
Timewar9 wrote:
Here's a thought, if you're having trouble, take OFF the IIR/IIQ gear and wear combat gear.

I'm not stacked with iir/iiq gear, but it's endgame worthy, or should I say it was.
I don't mind my builds being nerfed, being presented a whole different meta and trying to come up with new builds or adapting old ones is the thing I like best about this game.
The game is here to be played however you like.

But,...

If you have 5 or so builds that you routinely play that also happen to be the 5 or so builds that got nerfed because they were OP( and they absolutely were, or in the case of frenzy would ne in conjuntion with the new tree and bow mods)Then maybe the problem lies also lies with you.

Many of the same few select skills have absolutely dominated the last few leagues. New ones have arisen to take thier place( prolly Shockwave and SRS) and these skills will likely get hit in the future too. Try playing skills that are actually balanced and not the flavor skills that people know are going to get nerfed anyways. Furthermore, because a skill gets nerfed isnt the end of that skill. SRS got nerfed by 20% in 1.2 and I would say it might be 1 of the strongest skills in the game right now, despite the nerf.
"
Bushido74 wrote:
"
Timewar9 wrote:

I'm not stacked with iir/iiq gear, but it's endgame worthy, or should I say it was.

Agreed I have 8% iir and decent gear, but my best builds got stuffed due to ES nerf hammer.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
Ocylix wrote:
did you take into account the new masters?

did you look at the game differently?

new expansions in PoE will give rise to new ways to do stuff. that also includes changing some of your gear slots.

give it time, play a new character. relearn the tree.

Firmly and resoundingly, no. Replaying content is something I accept in an ARPG, but remaking a 300+ hour character EVERY content patch because the developers cannot take into account CURRENT builds? Sorry that's just insanity.

There's already a 1001010 reasons in this game you have to grind 'just another 30 hours of boring content for 150 of some sort of orb to re-roll an item' without having to remake a character every 3 months.

Some people have jobs, lives, hobbies, or just plain other games they play, I cannot dedicate 100 hours a week to path to become good, and a game designed around that concept will eventually find its player base drop off or stagnate. Sure they peaked with player numbers, but how many of those will stick around a week from now, a month, a year?
"
Bushido74 wrote:
This is a terrible business practice if GGG plans to change up everything in every patch. The frenzy of something new will only last a short time, but people don't forget how GGG just ruined everything for them. Face palm.

This is a positive for the majority of the playerbase as most players play in the fresh leagues.

Constantly changing and evolving is a good thing and should be viewed as such.

Don't get me wrong, it sucks if you had a character that is non obsolete but onwards and upwards. We knew this was the way of things
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
why just not adapt ur builds using power of mind? You get free respec, try not copy SAME as before patch, try adapt it to NEW balance (not working if you ctrl-c sm1 build) If ALL bulds cant do 73+ maps its fault of builder. Less facerolling, more danger - new meta
ign - FancySneakyDevil

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info