Nearly all my builds are lack luster and incapable of 73+ maps now. .

Hey guys, I must say the new content is good, but most of my builds are in ruins or are border line bad. RF-regen issues, DD DPS very lack luster, Arc/totem semi-ok, witch summoner-having streg,dex issues without going into ranger side, block/frenzy duelist got better, and the list goes on. Any suggestions because at this point I'm about to quit?
did you take into account the new masters?

did you look at the game differently?

new expansions in PoE will give rise to new ways to do stuff. that also includes changing some of your gear slots.

give it time, play a new character. relearn the tree.
I need more purple titles
This is a terrible business practice if GGG plans to change up everything in every patch. The frenzy of something new will only last a short time, but people don't forget how GGG just ruined everything for them. Face palm.
"
Bushido74 wrote:
This is a terrible business practice if GGG plans to change up everything in every patch. The frenzy of something new will only last a short time, but people don't forget how GGG just ruined everything for them. Face palm.

If you play an online game, you will have to accept that things are always changing. If you don't want to deal with that, play a static offline game where imbalances and bugs are never addressed (at least not without you consenting by downloading a patch). You are complaining about something that is an inherit part of the genre/type of game that PoE is.
"
Bushido74 wrote:
Hey guys, I must say the new content is good, but most of my builds are in ruins or are border line bad. RF-regen issues, DD DPS very lack luster, Arc/totem semi-ok, witch summoner-having streg,dex issues without going into ranger side, block/frenzy duelist got better, and the list goes on. Any suggestions because at this point I'm about to quit?

Wow, the most OP builds were nerfed? What a surprise!
DD nerf was waaaaay over the top... It deals the same amount of base damage than flameblast. It is also slower (comparable speed at a 3 stack flameblast cast!), akward to use and doesnt scale with spell modifiers.

It ruined my fishymancer remake that ive been perfecting since closed beta. Im really disapointed too with how GGG butchered the spell...
Between these two gimmicky bad leagues and wrecking a perfectly fine skill tree and some ppls builds along with it I think the excitement will be short lived.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Between these two gimmicky bad leagues and wrecking a perfectly fine skill tree and some ppls builds along with it I think the excitement will be short lived.

I agree...it's the players that just got their gear and builds going that I worry about, because this only causes frustration and discouragement. They will just leave never to be heard from again, because the community scolds anyone who says different. All to pump up their own egos. It's sad really.
Last edited by Bushido74 on Aug 22, 2014, 1:27:58 AM
"
fsk1989 wrote:
DD nerf was waaaaay over the top... It deals the same amount of base damage than flameblast. It is also slower (comparable speed at a 3 stack flameblast cast!), akward to use and doesnt scale with spell modifiers.

It ruined my fishymancer remake that ive been perfecting since closed beta. Im really disapointed too with how GGG butchered the spell...

Yep my only good build capable of farming dom with mf gear. I wanted to reach 78 maps, I just spend all my currency to gear it reach end game, but now it's worthless. I will not be able to reach high level maps and it takes forever just to kill dom. I give the one-finger solute to GGG. I will never spend a dime on this game EVER again.
Last edited by Bushido74 on Aug 22, 2014, 1:36:00 AM
Yeah it's pretty bullshit as much work as it takes to gear out some of these builds.

I know one of my friends quit the game for the time being while waiting for a build to come up on forums that he can use. He does not have the time or regrets to tinker with skill tree. He just likes to hop on, put his time in (as he did in Diablo) and get what he gets. He'll trade a bit and then he is off.

In time I know he'll come back to game, but it sucks as he is someone I play with.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info