Hard time on cruel act 1

Hey i remade my marauder from a leap slam build to a bow build and i love it so much more fun and more my style but i have a problem surviving boss fights in each map normal monsters are a breeze. it might just be my level thats the problem although i saw on youtube players my level being in act 2 but it might have been in CB so it might be higher level req in OB then in CB but im not sure first time ever getting this far on this game so.

the build i'm following is a health heavy build that focus on damage to life steal to survive and from the response on the build topic its working perfectly.

Build at this point

Items i have so far quite crap gear but don't know how to get anything better need to check the links so hard so i can't just take any drop i find that have better stats.
Spoiler

I might even have to farm farm farm but im not sure how i do it.
Whats the best way to go among farming? what map is a good farming spot group or no group spend all my gems on trying to get % rare item find mods on my stuff.

please don't just tell me to get armor since im following a build and i don't want to make big changes that might just ruin everything later on in the game
I would start with taking a look at your build it seems a bit odd for a ranger and possibly get some more gems better for solo.
Like what gems? im going to use LS when i get higher level and better gear for LS

this is the build im going for

Only only changes im going to make is take the 2 frenzy charges and drop abit of the damage/as from ranger starting area.

Why would you say its an odd bow build? all marauder bow builds i have seen has been similar to this one i don't see you point to little dex nodes maybe. marauder is a far way away from dex nodes and im grabbing alot of the dex nodes im going to get right now i am only lvl 40 so i don't have tons of points to play with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info