What if Rampage mechanic...

Added MF through its stages...

maybe with the shitload of goodie drops we would forget that this League mod is boring...

it would even bring balance between Power build and Mf build
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 21, 2014, 4:38:31 PM
Sure, make it that much better than what beyond league offers and dump over 9000 IIQ/IIR on it.
My recommendation was that the higher your Rampage, the faster and more damage the enemies do. Creating a choice between moving quickly, or moving more slowly and safely. As it is now, I don't even notice Rampage. Every so often I get some fireworks. There might as well not be a league mod..

Unfortunate but they likely focused on Masters.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Every so often I get some fireworks./quote]
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sure, make it that much better than what beyond league offers and dump over 9000 IIQ/IIR on it.
i dont even know what mod beyond offers and to be honest i couldnt say what rampage does, i dont feel the promissed attack speed boost.. even at 200kills
I'll repeat that it seems counter productive to give a bonus to someone who can already kill stuff quickly... all that's going to do is increase their boredom. You want to give them a reward, but up the difficulty. All they do here is decrease the difficulty and get a trace of a reward once. Not good.

Clive's got the right idea. A bonus, but at the expense of making the monsters stronger.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
i dont even know what mod beyond offers and to be honest i couldnt say what rampage does, i dont feel the promissed attack speed boost.. even at 200kills

I have to agree, just hit my first 200 killstreak today...and uh...I didn't so much as notice a significant boost in dps/movespeed at all. It's really saddening. Maybe in end game maps, high killstreaks are super easy, but normal and cruel its horrible so far.

It reminds me of when vaal skills were released and the cost was way to high in souls, to even care about using any of them. Killstreaks need to be toned per difficulty because of the sheer lack of pack size throughout the normal and cruel and even some of merci zones.
I love pie.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'll repeat that it seems counter productive to give a bonus to someone who can already kill stuff quickly... all that's going to do is increase their boredom. You want to give them a reward, but up the difficulty. All they do here is decrease the difficulty and get a trace of a reward once. Not good.

Clive's got the right idea. A bonus, but at the expense of making the monsters stronger.

I would be fine with them ditching Rampage and bringing back the Ambush spawnrates of boxes. I'll just do Ambush again. I am fine with that!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I would be fine with them ditching Rampage and bringing back the Ambush spawnrates of boxes. I'll just do Ambush again. I am fine with that!
Lol i said the same thing on /5055
Buff to Beyond's drops but no buff to rampage's boringness?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info