Missions are bugged...

First bug, Vorici met in crypts after clearing the area, no mobs spawn but he acts like they do. Ran the whole area five times to be sure. Very strange. Mission just staying active no fail or complete.

Second bug! Cartographer chick, opens a portal to museum to do a quest for a another master (Vegan). I fight him and win, he says mission complete get the pop up etc. When I leave and return to her, she acts like it is not complete, tells me the intro dialogue again...tried re-entering and talk to vegan who stills says complete. No joy.

So thats two missions I have found with quest breaking bugs in last 2 hours.

hope that helps.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Had the same issue with the quest "do another masters quest". Completed it and when I returned to Zana it was displayed as not finished yet.

Also while doing another "do another masters quest" quest I defeated Vagan in a time limited battle, picked loot and all, showed quest as complete and 20 seconds later it suddenly showed the quest as "failed - time limit ran out"

serious buggage going on here. Plus Im sad that I lost the Reputation with Zana tiwce now.

please take these bugs serious they are frustrating.

regards
Last edited by derriesen on Aug 21, 2014, 4:20:07 PM
Had same experience like derriesen, met Zana in Shore then she sent me to library for quest "do another master quest" where I met Tora. Finished Tora's quest and the quest log said "quest finished, talk to Zana" when got back to Shore Zana still said the quest is not finished, while when I go to Forest encampment Tora said the quest is finished.

Then met Vagan in Orchard and need to kill him within time limit, but as he down to low health he got a crazy health regen to half hp, again and again until the time ends and I could not kill him, then the quest failed. Other than that other master's quest are ok.

:(
Again.

Can you remove the "do another master's mission" from the mission pool for Zana until you fixed it?

Frustrates so much. The other quest for zana works fine.

EDIT: Oh, and btw, can you give me the reputation with Zana I didnt receive becuase of this bug? ;)
Last edited by derriesen on Aug 21, 2014, 5:32:33 PM
It's not just those missions. My vorici and Vagan missions were uncompletable too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info