RIP Righteous Fire ? My DPS Sux

I've noticed the majority of people complaining about the lack of DPS or surviability for RF not using whispers of doom.

6 points gives you 2 curses for vulnerability/elemental weakness OR swap 1 for enfeeble or temp chains.

Especially since so many people are still using IR late game as a crutch for their evasion gear.

Get armor gear where possible, ditch IR and double curse for the win.

Whirlwind-LGOH-Blood magic-Cast curse on hit+2 curses or 1 curse/faster attacks.

and put a curse on CWDT setup.

Niffler has a pretty good explanation of the end game options in his newest vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPqlf9-GnM&list=UUnOu9mwc-xmbA4_d7k414YQ

There's really not too many options for increasing RF damage now, you pretty much have to rely on curses, EE, lifepool and a handful of uniques.

Other than Doryani's you can try using a Doon Cuebiyari. Get 800 strength using Astramentis, Meginords and Alberon's warpath and it gives you 110% increased damage, just like a max roll Doryani. Possible to get more too depending on gear.

Supreme truth sceptre as well gives 40% damage and +1 gems for a level 23 PoF.

I'm using a Doryani's with dual curse and EE and have been clearing my 70-71 maps just as quickly so far. I don't miss snapshotting redbeaks and guardian and carcass jack at all.

The other thing is you don't have to rely on RF for all of your damage. My next plan is to respec another marauder to use RF and facebreakers. I lose the Doryani buff but gain like 20k from cyclone.

and I still can kill normal atziri not like before but I killed it..with my RF
THE GOD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info