RIP Righteous Fire ? My DPS Sux

ok here i my build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEDxgSzBS0J9gxfDjwSaRQgFE0UcRZvFxwXLxiRGNcY2xkuGj4abBynIWAkqiSwJa0nLyfVJ-0o-ikuKaUu_zbpOlI8LT38QKBBh0KjRZ1M_04qUEdQUFNSU6VVtVcNWGNbr18_YEthUmh0bBZxeXTtdPF673y4gKSCx4ZghtGHGYzPlKCXtJitmuCdrp7NogCiD6cIpzCsuq9stz64k7yfwQTEWMT2xYrGrsbY0iHYvdlh2mLa3eNq45_r7u8O707wH_Gs9kj56PrS_Ev9C_4K

is someting like 131% Burning 5860hp with this gear

and i deal almost 0 DPS
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Aug 21, 2014, 12:14:43 PM
Well if you want more dps you need to get rid of the dagger and use

also you are not swapping that chest with the rf right after you cast right ?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 21, 2014, 12:21:46 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:

yea i swapping is matter? :D
"
"
KorgothBG wrote:

yea i swapping is matter? :D

no more snapshotting dude :)
You can't take your RF off any more after casting it. Thats why you deal no damage at all.
Yep... just like predicted , R.i.P Rightous fire .

See now they real made a copy of diablo

NERFZARD EN NERFZILE
THE END IS NIGH!
Just because it's so hard to put that 4L RF on another gear piece...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
THE END IS NIGH!
Just because it's so hard to put that 4L RF on another gear piece...

... I dident know dat ....
Anyway.
Try to buy the Sceptre that i've link ( it's not that expensive ) and you'll get ~ 100% increased damage. getting BBBR on your gloves for example won't be the easiest thing but its doable .. or you can always buy ES/AR gloves. When you have BBBR gloves put the RF there and keep it there.
Also get rid of the Armour master and the armour nodes around it, get rid of the 15% armour node in the combat stamina circle. instead get more life ( you can get 25% more life with those passives ) with these nodes for more damage.
RF does suck now takes me forever to even kill blues and since they buffed maps and lowered armor/res i have died in 2 low lvl maps already cause im getting rekt by shit without leech

Im 91 with 10k armor 6.5k hp (LOL? much low such fail) maxed res 88 fire and i got killed in a 71 map and a 70 already by

The bosses in maps take forever to kill solo can't even see how people party with RF unless they are leeching

I can't even use my iir gear anymore

RIP my main RF!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info