how to be successful in 1.2

"
demivion wrote:
"
Takes as many life,es,ar,ev, and block nodes as you possibly can. Get as much leach and lgoh as possible. Avoid all damage nodes and skills as they wont do you any good in this game, you are supposed to feel weak and defeated especially at the end game. Avoid all bosses now as they are sure to destroy your hard earned build. You should actually just got to normal mode and run docks over and over because at least your build will work there. Threaten physically anyone who clicks on a master with you non the wiser and gets you killed. Cant beat a quest because build diversity is dead? You must have missed the part where its not an option to play solo or just one character, you must play for eternity doing the same thing over and over and over with every class. You absolutely cannot pick any single target builds you wont be able to do masters quests. You absolutely cannot pick aoe builds because you wont be able to do masters. You must, i beg of you, must stack only life and es nodes now as neither are good indepentantly now. Crafting hype? We got you covered. Just remember to use all you extra crafting to put chaos res on everythi g as ci is dead.

What not to do? Have any glimmer of hope that the time you spend in this game will result in a character that feels like it was worth it.Only do content 20 levels lower than your current lvl. Dont rage punch your expensive wireless keyboard and destroy it and bloody your fist because the only good thing you have in your shitty life just got f'ed as well.

P.s. sorry for grammar this message is coming to you live from my phone as i now have no keyboard.

Such an ignorant opinion

-HP was normalized, this means you don't have to take as many HP nodes to reach the same amount of life. But neither can you get insane amounts of HP. If you're retarded and try and get 250% life nodes, yes you will be gimped in damage. The rest of us who are able to find a good balance of HP/offense actually ended up with more DPS and more HP.

-There are masters quests that you literally cannot do unless you use a single target spell and there are some you can't do unless you have good AoE. Is it really so much to ask for a build to have an AoE and a ST skill? I thought everyone had this anyways... guess not, better to just quit.

I had more counterpoints/responses to give but honestly If you can't figure out how to adjust to a few simple changes I think it's kinda pointless to try and show you how innacurate your misconceptions are.

Did you even read what I wrote? Did you not catch that most of this was sarcastic venting? And also, the part about having to have both area of effect and single target and not being able to use a pure aoe build like self cast discharge anymore? Thanks for proving my point... Easy to call people ignorant when your online isn't bro.
"

Did you even read what I wrote? Did you not catch that most of this was sarcastic venting? And also, the part about having to have both area of effect and single target and not being able to use a pure aoe build like self cast discharge anymore? Thanks for proving my point... Easy to call people ignorant when your online isn't bro.

"
Not a troll its my honest opinion thanks for yours.

"
I am very sick right now and this just all hit me at the wrong time. Ty for everyones input.

Yes, i'm sure it was totally sarcasm... I'm sure you weren't just embarassed that your QQ rant got shot down.

^ See that's sarcasm, you can tell with the emphasis on the "it was totally" that I actually meant "it wasn't"

Just ranting about random crap is not sarcasm, at all.

Spoiler
you're

IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
You want a back rub?
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info