Help with 1.2 tree: ST/Aegis Hybrid AR/ES cycloner

I have OCD and can level a char up to 70 or so in maybe a day or two. Rather than doing it on my lowbie marauder (66) may as well start a duelist since I don't have one. :)

Will let you know how it turns out.

For bandits you went life/phys dmg/skill point right?
(:

Yeah, Oak > Oak > skill point. You can take Oak at merciless too and just skip Endurance charge from tree.

If you're starting a new char, you may even try dual wield with WoE. It's looks like maybe a better option for 1.2 patch blocker. This one: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/934466
I'm going for it now in new league. It have more life, more dps, 75/75 block and 40/30 dodge with some evasion. Aegis/BoR build is nerfed in this patch a lot, but dual wield is buffed as hell.
And let me legacy ST sit and collect dust? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :)
You can do dual wield with ST, dps would be... well, ~22k with WoE, so very, very high.
You already have one Aegis/ST, try something different. (:
Guys, Im playing something similar, but I had to switch to unwavering because of very very often stun against harder hitting enemies. Im not full life like this, rather half es half life. Just my tip if u will have the same problem.
its 5 points while u can remove 4 from heart of oak etc so basically its 1 more point for stun immunity.
Last edited by nikeyla on Aug 22, 2014, 8:49:06 AM
You can't be stunned while using Cyclone. And with unwavering you are loosing Blind from BoR.
Oh cyclone. sry my bad. Wasnt rly into cyclone so im going ds atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info