Mo MTX

Just want to see more MTX, but here's a couple skills that could use it:

- Arc MTX - Black lightning as suggested by others would be good
- Ice Spear MTX - Giant Icicle spear
- Freeze Pulse - Wave containing icicle shards
- Shockwave Totem MTX - Stomping Elephant?

Character class swap MTX:

- Swap voice, appearance, and NPC dialog with another class (Say you want to be a Scion but you really are better off starting as a Witch or Shaddow; or you really want to be the old man without pants [or you don't want to be him.])

Hair Dye MTX

- Swaps the skin, or hues the color.

Player housing

- An MTX for placement in hideouts which is actually a house. Castle-esque for largest hideout.
- Trees, and plants for hideouts
- Tiger in a cage for hideouts
- Cages that can be used to display pets (this might be free as it encourages pet purchase)

Just random ideas. But more MTX is the point.

Another:
- Flameblast MTX where each stack is a new copy of your pet running around the circle with a bomb on its back... lol, is it wrong that I want this?
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Aug 21, 2014, 10:14:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"

- Swap voice, appearance, and NPC dialog with another class (Say you want to be a Scion but you really are better off starting as a Witch or Shaddow; or you really want to be the old man without pants [or you don't want to be him.])

- Trees, and plants for hideouts

- Cages that can be used to display pets (this might be free as it encourages pet purchase)

Yes to those!
Hi

Cool ideas, Pets should be allowed to freely move around in your hideout.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info