ALT F4 INSTANTLY IF YOU GET ROCK FALLS FOR HAKU

I am absolutely convinced GGG spent 0 time making sure these Master quests were reasonable.

The cornerstone of this expansion - is a grindy, unbalanced, buggy mess - great concept, horrible implementation. Irony: What's supposed to have us excited and enthused, instead is a very big source of anger and frustration.

I hope the devs are still 'tuning' this content.
Last edited by BigFrog49 on Sep 2, 2014, 6:05:57 PM
No testing.
Dunno if it has been mentioned already, but the number of rocks add up as time goes on, starting the count since the spirit is FIRST picked up.
The case in OP is that the dude most likely altf4'd or died before (check the exp bar) then went back in again.

I never died nor did I stay long enough to make the situation as bad as that in a haku mission, as usual PoE forums is full of bullshit (though OP might just been badly informed EDIT: nvm, its his own character, seen this one from reddit before so I thought it might be someone using it).

I do think however that this mission is still a big fuck you to eva based characters, and Im surprised I managed to do all with my first char... guess its because I didnt get haku to a very high lvl with him.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 2, 2014, 7:10:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info