ALT F4 INSTANTLY IF YOU GET ROCK FALLS FOR HAKU

Yupp I can attest to this too. This was the second master quest I was doing (second for Haku) and I almost rip'd. Tried 4 times and had to alt+F4 everytime within seconds before saying eff that it's not worth it. This really needs to be looked at. Doesn't seem at all survivable and this is coming from someone who really normally doesn't whine about stuff like this. With the invaders, you had the option most of the time to run and avoid or reset the instance at least. You can't avoid this at all unless you don't want to level up Haku.
My name is Statik and I'm an Altaholic. I need to make new builds. Just for try for see and for know.
Me and my friend both just died to this in Beyond - lv53/lv57 died almost instantly to this master quest with rocks dealing about 800-1000 dmg per.

I should of realized that GGG would screw up and leave something untested. /facepalm
@KogaNox
"
IAmPoisoned wrote:
Me and my friend both just died to this in Beyond - lv53/lv57 died almost instantly to this master quest with rocks dealing about 800-1000 dmg per.

I should of realized that GGG would screw up and leave something untested. /facepalm

they didnt tested a lot of thinks
this patch just bad
this is very first time while im playing poe and face low quality content

poor content for Beyond league
no sounds, visual for curses
bad visual for some skills
bad overlay
bad skillgem balance, bad passive tree balance, worst since open beta
"
IAmPoisoned wrote:

Have you ever heard of the new game called Hurtstone?
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Last edited by Alternalo on Aug 22, 2014, 7:14:29 AM
There was a time when fighting Dual Vaal in Maze was the biggest challenge because rocks have hit you for 1k damage each ROck, perma IC wasn't existant but this looks like 10 second immortal Call or GTFO.

Wasn't Forsaken Merchants /Magic the Gathering being supposed for everybody? So tell me why does is look like you need Iron Reflexes and Perma cast maxed out IC every 3 seconds?

Content for everybody(who is willing to grind his brain out to do those sidequests)

Last edited by Hilbert on Aug 22, 2014, 8:02:29 AM
Cast in the name of GOD!

Ye guilty!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Trigger Gems work only twice before you die!

This Ic 1 step IC 1 step Ic 1 step.
i searched for a forum topic after i just alt f4 while being smashed by the rock falls, and so i agree with the OP xD
No...

totally OP's own fault... 6k es is way too less for this lvl of maps.

You need at least 8-9k here.

Spoiler
No man just trolling. even 16k pure es wouldn't make different here

I just lost 10% again today.
This same mission, only 1/10th the rocks, and the funny timer.

GGG,
I do not want to be an ass here, but please get out of the "balance league" and try this shit urself on a normal gaming computer, the same leage we play in, over the internet and not serverside.
Then don't use those funny commands:
/give item kaomsheart
/sv_playerlevel 90
/give item acuity
/noclip 1

THIS needs balancing lol.
I play rampage so I don't mind too much but I would have uninstalled looong ago if I were HC player.

Not a complaint or hate here, but this is just TOO much.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Sep 2, 2014, 4:19:56 PM
hc player are the labrats every new league a bunch of them dies to untested stuff that is nothing new this been said i met haku 4 times today and 4 times i said to myself fuck you iam not falling for your deathtrap

vagan comes in close second he has to cheat with vaalrock attacks to keep his ego up

both are not balanced for hc gameplay
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 2, 2014, 6:00:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info