ALT F4 INSTANTLY IF YOU GET ROCK FALLS FOR HAKU

"
kaudio wrote:
you think this is funny and smart design from GGG? i met vagan ( dueling master) in ghetto map, guess what happened, YES HE HAS de'CYCLONE AND LEAPSLAM WITH +9999 atk speed and move speed. no way you can kite him or kill him, and if you think you are kiting, hes actually desyncing with cyclone and insta killing you. what i imagine happened at ggg: 'guys guys, ppl dont like desync and look at all desynclone rip videos, we should totally add master who use cyclone + leap slam and increase his speed through the roof, yes yes! totally good game desing!

I meet vagan at the Docks today. He was equipped with a bow and he would run around fast, as if he was on fire, and guess what? I had 25 secs to kill him! TWENTY FIVE FRIGGIN SECONDS! Like... seriously?!?!?!? Needless to say, I failed it, because there is no way in hell a melee character could kill him normally (unless you get him stuck, so that he can't kite).

It's pretty obvious that those quests from these masters need some adjustment... let's just hope it doesn't take forever.
Last edited by eralduspr on Aug 21, 2014, 2:05:59 PM
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
kaudio wrote:
you think this is funny and smart design from GGG? i met vagan ( dueling master) in ghetto map, guess what happened, YES HE HAS de'CYCLONE AND LEAPSLAM WITH +9999 atk speed and move speed. no way you can kite him or kill him, and if you think you are kiting, hes actually desyncing with cyclone and insta killing you. what i imagine happened at ggg: 'guys guys, ppl dont like desync and look at all desynclone rip videos, we should totally add master who use cyclone + leap slam and increase his speed through the roof, yes yes! totally good game desing!

I meet vagan at the Docks today. He was equipped with a bow and he would run around fast, as if he was on fire, and guess what? I had 25 secs to kill him! TWENTY FIVE FRIGGIN SECONDS! Like... seriously?!?!?!? Needless to say, I failed it, because there is no way in hell a melee character could kill him normally (unless you get him stuck, so that he can't kite).

It's pretty obvious that those quests from these masters need some adjustment... let's just hope it doesn't take forever.

Lets hope they fix this sooner than how it was with invasion mobs.
Good! it's about time ES user got hit with some physical damage. Physical damage hasnt been shit in this game compare to elemental. Life user usually has half EHP of ES user with identical resits by mere fact life is half. Time for ES to experience same experiance.
Git R Dun!
vagan pretty weak, expect much readin u huys here
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Some of the new content in this game is nearly impossible, congrats on overtuning the expansion AGAIN. All these changes had so much potential, and I was really having fun, but damn does GGG know how to crash a party.
Last edited by Mephasm on Aug 21, 2014, 3:40:54 PM
ALT+F4 saves lives!

Playing now after the initial hype, meh.

I've almost lost interest in trying to find Zana. Elreon rides my ass it seems every map, and desynced into a strongbox nova. Win.

Not my day.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
Mephasm wrote:
Some of the new content in this game is nearly impossible, congrats on overtuning the expansion AGAIN. All these changes had so much potential, and I was really having fun, but damn does GGG know how to crash a party.

Hate to admit it but i gotta agree with you there, its all just a bit too much.

Farm areas are totally unsafe due to guest monsters too. :/

I think that not every mission is supposed to be doable at the time you met the Master. For example in normal difficulty I was unable to defend the relics because I had a low level character, with barely shooting 3 slow projectiles with a lucky LMP drop but thats still not enought to be able to def those relics. Maybe later when I get better equip and faster attacks, also chain I will be able to do that mission without any trouble.
Another option would be to have more people in the party so each relic can be defended by a player for example. But I cant do it alone.
I am pretty sure that this rock mission is doable aswell, but yet we dont know how. There must be something. I just refuse to believe that GGG would release a mission without proper testing.
It reminds when people QQ_d a lot in closed beta about Vaal. He is the lord of desynch, why he insta kill me in melee range ? Why his laz0r insta kill me if I have earth rezistance.... Now he just cant kill me ebcause I know the fight and how to do it.
"
I think that not every mission is supposed to be doable at the time you met the Master. For example in normal difficulty I was unable to defend the relics because I had a low level character, with barely shooting 3 slow projectiles with a lucky LMP drop but thats still not enought to be able to def those relics. Maybe later when I get better equip and faster attacks, also chain I will be able to do that mission without any trouble.
Another option would be to have more people in the party so each relic can be defended by a player for example. But I cant do it alone.
I am pretty sure that this rock mission is doable aswell, but yet we dont know how. There must be something. I just refuse to believe that GGG would release a mission without proper testing.
It reminds when people QQ_d a lot in closed beta about Vaal. He is the lord of desynch, why he insta kill me in melee range ? Why his laz0r insta kill me if I have earth rezistance.... Now he just cant kill me ebcause I know the fight and how to do it.

Thats pretty much my assumption as well. There is a way to do it effectively, it just hasnt been widely discovered yet is all.
HAIL SATAN!
"

The relic mission is easy, just drop a decoy totem and mobs will focus on that. The Haku mission is another beast entirely, the damage is unavoidable, at least from what I can tell, and it also stuns, so even if it is avoidable, you can easily get stunlocked and die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info