Clan Recruitment

This is Zidjian i am thinking about putting a clan together for this upcoming game. I am going to be focusing on organization and team work. If you want to join then post why and two things that make you a good player. Thanks looking forward to posts.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
I'll join if I still have time to play when this game comes out...

I don't know anyone IRL who would play and I don't want to solo.

1) I played A LOT of Diablo 2 and FFVII.

2) I know the unwritten rules of FFA loot.
Hey thanks for putting your name forward. I am going to be trying to get about 20 max for a group seeing as how this game favors smaller parties.
Maybe you guyz should concider what league you want to play on.
Maybe ill be part of it, but I think, ill try to get asap in hardcore leagues.
"
MrNick1221 wrote:

2) I know the unwritten rules of FFA loot.

Just out of curiosity, what are the unwritten rules of FFA loot?
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
if he answers, the rules would then be written out, therefore making them non-unwritten, this would then make them an oxymoron which would be similar to dividing by zero. This answer should solidify my reasons why to join the clan, as long as it fits into what I want to play with the game. On the other hand, the answer really didn't pertain to much of anything. hmmmm... You haven't really put out particulars have you now about your clan?

Oh, and 1. I played a bunch of D2
2. I'm honest and someone who's got your back.
The path of exile holds him, not at all twisted gold, a frozen spirit, not the bounty of the earth.
Well, most of the questions we'll be answered on the beat release. I am going to start off in a normal league to get a feel of the game mechanics. However after that a hardcore league will defiantly be planned maybe a private one depending on cost.
Also i am an American specifically Chicago time zone. So if you want to join thats what time i be on. Though being a student you can expect me to be able to play late at night and during normal business hours. If i can get enough interest thinking about putting together forum for the clan individually. phpbb is a good one.
"
Zidjian wrote:
Well, most of the questions we'll be answered on the beat release. I am going to start off in a normal league to get a feel of the game mechanics. However after that a hardcore league will defiantly be planned maybe a private one depending on cost.

I think the real choice is between normal or cut-throat since a player who dies in hardcore mode is sent back to the default parent league. Which means if someone dies in cut-throat + hardcore mode, that person is sent back to cut-throat. So, it entirely depends on whether you want the clan to continue there or not.
Greetings mortal, are you ready to die?
Well i will be playing on the harder leagues so i figure the clan will start there though eventually the league will end or players get kicked out so we'll have a hardcore branch and a normal league clan. This will ensure we don't have members that get kicked out if they make a dumb mistake.

Also depending on the number of people different people can lead different leagues.
Not sure how to decide this though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info