Path of the Ranger Can Allocate Passives from the Ranger's starting point Path of the Witch Can Allocate Passives from the Witch's starting point Path of the Marauder Can Allocate Passives from the Marauder's starting point Path of the Duelist Can Allocate Passives from the Duelist's starting point Path of the Shadow Can Allocate Passives from the Shadow's starting point Path of the Templar Can Allocate Passives from the Templar's starting point Passive Point Passive Point Passive Point Passive Point Passive Point Passive Point Passive Point Passive Point Passive Point Passive Point Passive Point Passive Point Strength +40 to Strength Dexterity +40 to Dexterity Intelligence +40 to Intelligence Strength and Dexterity +20 to Strength and Dexterity Strength and Intelligence +20 to Strength and Intelligence Dexterity and Intelligence +20 to Dexterity and Intelligence Marauder Ascendancy (Choose one of the three attached options) Ranger Ascendancy (Choose one of the three attached options) Witch Ascendancy (Choose one of the three attached options) Duelist Ascendancy (Choose one of the three attached options) Templar Ascendancy (Choose one of the three attached options) Shadow Ascendancy (Choose one of the three attached options) Juggernaut 30% increased Armour Cannot be Chilled 20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit You cannot be Stunned while at maximum Endurance Charges (You can only take one of the three Marauder Ascendancy passives) Berserker 5% increased Damage taken 10% more Damage 1% of Damage Leeched as Life if you've Killed Recently 20% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed if you've taken a Savage Hit Recently (You can only take one of the three Marauder Ascendancy passives) (A Hit that removes at least 15% of Maximum Life is a Savage Hit) (Recently refers to the past 4 seconds) Chieftain 15% chance to Ignite 30% increased Damage while you have a Totem Regenerate 2% of your maximum Life per second while you have a Totem Gain 15% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage if you or your Totems have Killed Recently (You can only take one of the three Marauder Ascendancy passives) (Recently refers to the past 4 seconds) (Ignite deals Fire Damage over time, based on the base Fire Damage of the Skill, for 4 seconds) Raider 10% increased Movement Speed 4% chance to Dodge Attacks You have Onslaught while on full Frenzy Charges 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy (You can only take one of the three Ranger Ascendancy passives) (Onslaught grants 20% increased Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed) Deadeye Projectiles Pierce 2 additional Targets 30% increased Projectile Speed Projectiles gain Damage as they travel further, dealing up to 50% increased Damage to targets Skills fire an additional Projectile (You can only take one of the three Ranger Ascendancy passives) Pathfinder 10% increased Movement Speed while using a Flask 50% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike 30% increased Damage while using a Flask 10% chance for your Flasks to not consume Charges (You can only take one of the three Ranger Ascendancy passives) Occultist 20% increased maximum Energy Shield 1% of Energy Shield Regenerated per second Enemies you Curse have -15% to Chaos Resistance 20% increased Damage if you've Killed a Cursed Enemy Recently (You can only take one of the three Witch Ascendancy passives) (Recently refers to the past 4 seconds) Elementalist 50% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken Damage Penetrates 6% of Enemy Elemental Resistances Gain Elemental Conflux for 6 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy Can Summon up to 1 additional Golem at a time (You can only take one of the three Witch Ascendancy passives) (While you have Elemental Conflux, all Damage from Hits will cause Chill, Shock, and Ignite) (The Damage Types are Physical, Fire, Cold, Lightning, and Chaos) Necromancer 20% increased Skill Effect Duration You and your Minions have 4% Physical Damage Reduction You and Allies deal 30% increased Damage while affected by Auras you Cast You and Allies affected by your Auras have +20% to Chaos Resistance (You can only take one of the three Witch Ascendancy passives) (Recently refers to the past 4 seconds) Slayer 50% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken 40% increased Damage with Hits against Rare and Unique Enemies Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life Your Damaging Hits always Stun Enemies that are on Full Life (You can only take one of the three Duelist Ascendancy passives) Gladiator 30% of Block Chance applied to Spells 5% additional Block Chance Attacks have 20% chance to cause Bleeding 30% increased Damage if you've killed a Bleeding Enemy Recently (You can only take one of the three Duelist Ascendancy passives) (Bleeding deals Physical Damage over time, based on the base Physical Damage of the Skill. Damage is higher while moving) (Recently refers to the past 4 seconds) Champion 20% chance to Fortify on Melee hit 20% chance to Taunt on Hit You and nearby Allies deal 30% increased Damage while you have Fortify 5% reduced Damage taken from Taunted Enemies (You can only take one of the three Duelist Ascendancy passives) (Fortify grants 20% reduced Damage Taken from Hits) (Enemies you Taunt can only target you, and deal 10% less damage to anyone else. Taunt lasts for 3 seconds) Inquisitor 25% increased Elemental Damage Take 8% reduced Elemental Damage while on Consecrated Ground 120% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies affected by Elemental Ailments 30% chance to create Consecrated Ground on Kill, lasting 8 seconds (You can only take one of the three Templar Ascendancy passives) (Allies standing on Consecrated Ground Regenerate a percentage of their Maximum Life per second) Hierophant Skills in your Helm can have up to 1 additional Totem Summoned at a time 25% increased maximum Mana Gain 10% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield 50% chance to gain a Power Charge when you place a Totem (You can only take one of the three Templar Ascendancy passives) Guardian 25% reduced Effect of Curses on You You and Nearby Party Members Share Power, Frenzy and Endurance Charges with each other You and Allies affected by your Auras have 5% additional Block Chance You and Allies affected by your Auras have 10% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed (You can only take one of the three Templar Ascendancy passives) Assassin +1.5% to Critical Strike Chance +40% to Critical Strike Multiplier against Enemies that are on Full Life 20% chance to gain a Power Charge on Hit against Enemies that are on Full Life Your Critical Strikes with Attacks Maim Enemies (You can only take one of the three Shadow Ascendancy passives) (Maimed enemies have 30% reduced Movement Speed) Trickster 50% increased Recovery Rate of Life, Mana and Energy Shield if you've Killed an Enemy affected by your Damage Over Time Recently 20% more chance to Evade while on full Energy Shield 20% increased Damage while not on full Energy Shield 15 Mana Regenerated per second if you've used a Movement Skill Recently (You can only take one of the three Shadow Ascendancy passives) (Recently refers to the past 4 seconds) Saboteur Trap and Mine Damage Penetrates 6% Elemental Resistances 20% chance to create a Smoke Cloud when you place a Mine or throw a Trap 5% increased Damage for each Trap and Mine you have 10% increased Movement Speed if you've placed a Mine or thrown a Trap Recently (You can only take one of the three Shadow Ascendancy passives) (Enemies standing in Smoke Clouds are Blinded) (Recently refers to the past 4 seconds)