We'll be awarding Demigod's Dominance body armours to the top 25 players of each Ascendancy class in both the Standard and Hardcore events.
does it realy means that 25 berserker, 25 Juggernaut, 25 Trickster, 25 Assassin, 25 scion etc.... will receve a demigod ? or did I misunderstood something ?
Yes, that is correct. 25 for each Ascendancy class.
- Added a vendor recipe item - Book of Regression. This will reduce the level of your current character by one. Like other books, this is not tradeable. This item is obtained by the vendor recipe of an Orb of Scouring and a Scroll of Wisdom. Use this item with care - losing a level may disable items you have equipped. You must have an unallocated Passive Skill Point to use this item.
- The recipe for creating the Goddess Unleashed has been simplified. It is now: a three-socket-20-quality Goddess Scorned, a three-socket-20-quality Graceful Sword, a six-socket-20-quality Lithe Blade with socket colours matching both the other swords, 3 Divine Orbs, 3 Orbs of Fusing, 3 Blessed Orbs, 1 Added Fire Damage Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33, 1 Blind Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33 and 1 Increased Critical Strikes Support Gem with quality and level adding up to 33.
- PvP preconstructed characters now have 35 skill points (instead of 34) as they are assumed to have completed the "An Indomitable Spirit" Act 4 quest.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Lightning Golem was used in predictive mode.
- Fixed a bug where Perandus chest bosses could be deleted prior to their death.
- Fixed a bug where specific walls could be bypassed using movement skills in the labyrinth.
- Fixed an impassable door which would appear on some versions of the Perandus Manor.
- Fixed a bug where the No Stone Unturned achievement was unable to be completed.
- Various fixes have been made for the Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Fixed a bug where the clouds from Q'ura, Y'ara'az and A'alai did not expire.
- Fixed server-side performance when you hit monsters very far away from the player.
Last edited by Qarl on April 19, 2016 11:45 PM
We are aware of a client crash with Lightning Golem in predictive mode. The fix was inteded to be in this hotfix, but failed in testing. In the meantime Lightning Golem is ideally used in Lockstep mode. We'll get a fix out as soon as we have one.