When it's out and you see bugs and flaws, dont hold back on reporting the issues, but now already?
You know why that is? Because any post-release feedback is getting ignored.
Just the very addition of something like this, when Haku missions have been a major source of complaints and performance issues, feels like a slap in the face.
It's like this with everything:
* People ask for a weather toggle for a year. It's shot down, and instead more unoptimized weather effects are added.
* People complain about desync, and we get maps with the fleet mod, making mobs desync even worse.
* People report that ground effects cause issues, and GGG responds by adding desecrated ground, an effect that is even more unoptimized than the previous ground effects.
* People complain about on-demand load issues when playing from a HDD, especially with chests, and we get masters. which are loaded in the same inefficient way.
* People complain that their clients crash or lag in maps with the fractured mod. Instead of addressing this, many of Zana's missions now have the fractured mod, with seawitches as a yummy bonus.
* People complain about lockboxes and freeze-ups, and GGG responds by buffing the chest's Ice Nova.
* People report performance issues with Dominus, due to poorly optimized effects, and instead of it getting addressed, Merveil is turned into another lag and desync fest.
* and so forth ...
So, what gives you the impression that complaints and reports after release make any difference whatsoever?