I am the type of player that only was interested in one special league and that was the Ambush league. It was a fun league to play in. The rest of the time I played standard.
Because of prophecy I want to play in this league but would like to learn how to level fast so I can possibly make it to end game maps. I am afraid if I just level normally I will not see the endgame maps during the league at all.
So does anyone know of any good guides to leveling fast in this game. Ones that take into account the Ascendancy expansion? I am looking for the type of guide that will help me level fast without missing what is important for leveling. I have heard that if you don't do the new labyrinth you will be hurting your character later on. Making it harder the higher you go into the game.
I guess I could even take any guides that would be for racing as well. Because racers no doubt level fast.
Now before I get to asking my questions I need to give you some background information. I am the type of player that wants to make sure that I have enough stash space to play the game keeping what I need to keep. While being able to run maps as well. I also want enough stash to do some crafting if I need to craft gear. Here goes with the questions. Since there is really no central theme I choose to title my thread as it is above.
1. I only have 13 stash tabs (I bought 9 during a sale of non premium stash tabs). Is 13 tabs enough to be able to play the game and still be able to run maps or do I need more?
2. If I need more than how much more is needed?
3. What are the best vendor recipes to use?
4. Where can I find a good guide to crafting? Yes I am aware that it will not be updated to Ascendancy for a while but still one that is recent will help since they removed eternal orbs.
5. Where can I find a good guide that will tell me what to pick and and what is junk? I don't want junk in my personal stash if possible.
Are you talking about using the official skill tree at this website to plan out a Scion build? Because if you are then I am having the same problem. Which could mean it is a bug.